Save the Date: The AZ Awards Gala returns June 23, 2023
Super early bird tickets for the 2023 AZ Awards Gala are now available!
The AZ Awards Gala is back! Taking place in-person for the first time since 2019, the annual AZ Awards Gala returns to Toronto’s Evergreen Brickworks on the evening of June 23. As our sister magazine Azure marks the 13th year of its annual AZ Awards program, we are all excited to celebrate the the best in international architecture, interiors, industrial design, concepts and ideas.
Gala tickets are now on sale — with Super Early Bird pricing in effect until April 30! Get your tickets now and join us to meet, mix and mingle with this year’s winners and finalists from around the world.
Join AZURE at the 2023 AZ Awards Gala on Friday, June 23, to fête this year’s finalists and winners.
6:30 – 8PM
- Make connections with top local and international architects and designers
- Get to know the AZ Awards finalists and winners and their work
- Experience spectacular and engaging installations by AZ Awards Gala partners
- Enjoy delicious food and drinks
8 – 9PM
- Take your seat at the stage and share the excitement of the big reveal as winners are announced
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW
- Continue celebrating as festivities carry on with live DJ sessions, drinks & dessert
A portion of this year’s AZ Awards Gala proceeds will be donated to Habitat for Humanity Canada.
The 2023 AZ Awards finalists will be announced on April 10! In the meantime, you can learn more about this year’s esteemed jury, comprising Pascale Sablan, Alain Gilles, David Fortin, Jay Osgerby, Jerry van Eyck, Lawrence Scarpa, Marie Christine Dorner, Meg Graham, Peter Mabeo, and Thom Fougere.
The 2023 AZ Awards is presented by Caesarstone, Keilhauer and Landscape Forms and sponsored by Colombo Design America. Gala sponsors are George Brown College’s Brookfield Sustainability Institute, Dark Tools and Scavolini.
Media Partners: Archello, ArchDaily, Archilovers, Archinect, Archiproducts, The Architect’s Newspaper, Architonic, Bustler, Design Week Mexico, INDEX Design, Kollectif, v2com newswire and World-Architects.