Sign up for the Designlines newsletter to get a weekly dose of design inspiration in your inbox, as well as a FREE digital copy of our latest issue!
The Small Spaces Issue is chock-full of small space and gardening ideas, as well as the latest home furnishings you might need to help make your house a home. In this issue, you’ll find:
- Small Spaces, Big Potential: How four local architectural studios coax plenty of room from compact spaces in surprising and even playful ways
- Urban Update: Eglinton Avenue is a city-spanning construction site. See how it will soon have a new LRT – and plenty of development
- Food & Design: After 18 months of construction, Gusto 501 – Partisans’ latest restaurant – shows that it was worth the wait
- Look Book: Three urban oases – including a street-facing yard, a back patio and a rooftop terrace – with next-level landscape design
- New Summer Stuff: Where to shop for patio loungers, the latest brands to hit the city’s retail scene, small-but-mighty appliances, tiles, and more
Sign up now for your free digital access!