Azure Publishing Inc.
213 Sterling Rd., Suite 206
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M6R 2B2
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. “Contest Period” starts at 11:00 AM on March 8, 2023 and continues until 11:59 PM on March 15, 2023, the “Contest Closing Date”. No purchase necessary. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. All times are Eastern Standard Times.
(a) To enter, follow @designlinesmagazine (https://www.instagram.com/designlinesmagazine/), like the contest post on the Designlines Instagram page, tag friends or colleagues on the post’s comment section, and/or share the contest post to your story and tag @designlinesmagazine.
(b) A random draw will be made by a representative of Azure Publishing Inc. (“Azure”) the Contest Sponsor, from all eligible entries received as of the Contest Closing Date. The draw will be made at approximately noon on March 16, 2023 at 213 Sterling Rd Suite 206, Toronto ON M6R 2B2, Canada. Selected entrants will be contacted by Instagram DM.
(c) If a selected entrant cannot be reached within 1 business day2 following the draw, declines the prize, or fails to return a Release of Liability as specified below, another entrant will be selected.
2. (a) Participants are eligible to win two (2) tickets to One of A Kind Spring Show happening on March 29 to April 2, 2023 valued at $18 plus service charge each.
(b) Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged. AZURE Publishing Inc. reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
3. To be declared a winner, selected entrant must return a signed release of liability and acknowledgement form within 48 hours of being contacted by AZURE. Contest judges‘ rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the Contest and the awarding of prizes.
4. By entering this contest, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or any photograph of or that may be taken in publicity carried out by Azure and its advertising agencies, without further notice or compensation, except where prohibited by law. Void where prohibited by law. Contest winners consent to the sharing of this information with the fulfillment partner, Keilhauer. All federal, state, provincial & local laws & regulations apply. Prize values awarded in Canadian currency.
5. This Contest is open to residents of Canada (except residents of Quebec) who are over the age of majority in their province, state or territory of residence. Employees of Azure, its affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, contest suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled are not eligible to win the prize. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
6. No communications will be entered into except with selected entrant(s).
7. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by Azure. Azure takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Azure is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entries become the property of Azure and will not be returned.
8. Azure is collecting personal data about entrants for the purpose of administering this Contest. No further informational or marketing communications will be received by entrants. This contest is not sponsored by, affiliated with, administered by or endorsed by Instagram or any social media platforms used throughout the contest. For further information regarding the Contest, please send us an email at: [email protected].